Upgrade your Cisco Meraki and experience a totally new sound …
The standard cisco meraki MS220 network switch is a very fine switch and performs very well. See test on Alpha-Audio (Dutch) https://www.alpha-audio.nl/review/zeven-switches-voor-streaming-audio-getest-blind/
But when you upgrade your switch you will enter a new sonic level. The upgraded Meraki switch will outperform the Bonn N8, the Uptone Etherregen and the Sotm.
Basic upgrade €125
– removal of the two interfere switching power supplies
– apply a dc connector for an external 12V PSU
– apply a very big silver capacitor on the main PCB
– apply organic polymer caps on various places on the circuit
– apply RFI shielding material
– The DC connector on the back is a basic 5.5/2.1 connector. In combination with the Audiophool ‘Silver’ PSU the switch will be assembled with a ‘grounded’ XLR connector. The Cisco Meraki plays better with an ‘earth’-link.
OCXO clock-upgrade €375
The internal clock of the switch will be removed and replaced by an ultra high precision en ultra low noise OCXO clock. The OCXO clock comes with an extremely low noise power regulation on its own pcb.
The clock requires 5V/600mA and will be connected to the main PSU.
An additional dc connector can be placed to enable a seperate 5Vdc psu for the clock for ultimate sonic results.
More specs for the OCXO clock : https://audiophool.nl/?page_id=67