Cisco Meraki Switch basic upgrade
Upgrade your Cisco Meraki and experience a totally new sound …
The standard cisco meraki MS220 network switch is a very fine switch and performs very well. See test on Alpha-Audio (Dutch)
But when you upgrade your switch you will enter a new sonic level. The upgraded Meraki switch will outperform the Bonn N8, the Uptone Etherregen and the Sotm.
Important! Before sending a product to upgrade, please contact me in advance.
To upgrade your product, the product needs to be send to:
Price: €135 ex. Vat for Cisco Meraki MS220 switch
€105 ex. Vat for other switches
- removal of the two interfere switching power supplies
- apply a 5.5/2.1 dc connector for an external PSU
- apply a very big silver capacitor on the main PCB
- Only for Cisco Meraki MS220 switch : placing an extra big silver cap and a Nichicon Muse KZ cap on a critical point on the mainboard
- apply organic polymer caps on various places on the circuit
- apply RFI shielding material
- The DC connector on the back is a basic 5.5/2.1 connector. In combination with the Audiophool ‘MERAKI’ PSU the switch will be assembled with a ‘grounded’ XLR connector. The Cisco Meraki plays better with an ‘earth’-link.